These amazing bagels are brought to you by brand ambassador Colby Triolo. More recipes can be found on www.youmakeyou.net.
- 1 banana
- 1/4 c Salba Chia seeds
- 1/4 c coconut flour
- 1/4 psyllium husks
- 2 Tb coconut butter (we recommend Essentially Coconut)
- 3/4 c un sweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Preheat convection oven to 375
- Combine almond milk and vinegar in a bowl, set aside
- Add all dry ingredients to a bowl, stir well!
- Add in mashed banana and milk mixture
- Allow to sit for 5 minutes to soak up completely
- Roll into 6 balls, make a hole in the center, press down on bagels a bit, and bake for 25 minutes *parchment paper helps them to not stick*