These oatcakes are fun way to switch up your morning oats. There are endless ways to be creative on flavors which makes them versatile to any flavor pallet! These Red Velvet Oatcakes are a no brainer for a fun breakfast
- Bring 1&1/3 cups water to boil
- Add 2/3 cup of any oatmeal blend
- 1 Tbs Salba Chia Whole seed
- Reduce heat to simmer and continue to cook until SUPER thick, harder to stir, and almost gummy like
- Add in 1/2 tsp Lorann oils red velvet baking emulsion (so many fun flavors you can order online)
- Remove from heat and transfer into two greased ramekins
- Flatten off the tops and refrigerate overnight
- Combine a scoop of Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbs Dollop Gourmet Madagascar vanilla frosting (or any other desired frosting)
- 1-2 Tbs Cellucor or other corfetti cake batter flavored whey protein powder. Mix until desired consistency and sweetness.
- Add sprinkles on top (optional)
Photo/Recipe Credit: @meresnuttykitchen – Find all of her amazing recipes on Instagram.