Cinnamon Bun Pancakes With Ground Salba By @briewilly (Chad Montana)
These incredible Pancakes are Gluten Free, Dairy Free
· 1 Cup Kodiak Cakes Pancake Mix
· 1 Cup Almond Milk
· ½ Scoop MRM Veggie Elite Cinnamon Bun Protein
· 2 Tbsp Pumpkin Puree
· 1 Tbsp Salba Chia Ground Chia
· 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
· 1 Tsp Cinnamon
· 1 Tbsp Peanut Butter
· ¼ Cup Walnuts
1) Heat a large skillet on medium heat and spray with nonstick spray. In a large mixing bowl add pancake mix, almond milk, protein powder, vanilla extract, pumpkin puree, and cinnamon. Using a whisk mix all the contents together.
2) Pour about ¼ cup of the batter per pancake into the pan. Once you start to see some bubbles flip it over and continue to cook the other side (about 2 mins per side).
3) Once the pancakes are done add your peanut butter into a microwave safe dish and heat it up for 20 seconds. Drizzle on top the pancakes and add walnuts. Enjoy!
**Follow Chad (@briewilly) on Instagram for incredible food inspiration and more Salba chia ideas!!****