If you are short on time in the morning this is a great go- to breakfast. Not only is it customizable and easy to change up, it’s full of fiber, protein and nutrients. Get creative for best results!
- 2 pieces of your favorite bread (Use Gluten Free bread or Rice Cakes to make Gluten Free)
- 2-3 TBS of your favorite nut butter (there are so many fun options out there now, be creative)
- 2-3 TBS of fresh season fruit.
- 2 TBS of Salba Chia
- Optional – Toast bread
- Spread nut butter over both slices of toast
- Sprinkle 1 TBS over peanut butter
- Pile the fruit onto the toast
- Sprinkle last TBS of Salba Chia over the top of the toast and Enjoy!
– Photo/Recipe Credit: Sarah Koenig