This veggie salad is extremely easy to make not to mention it’s full of vitamin C and low calorie. You can eat it as a meal or as a side dish.
- 2 Medium sized yellow Zucchini Squashes
- 1 large Cucumber
- 1/2 of of a Lime
- 1-2 cups of Chopped Kale (your preference on amount)
- 1/4 C of Salba Chia
- 1/4 C of toasted sunflower seeds
- 1 C of Simple Girls “Citrus Ginger” Dressing (This brand has 0 calories, 0 fat, 0 carbs, 0 sugars. It’s all natural ingredients and made with real Stevia leaf- I highly recommend it!)
- Cube Squash and Cucumber into bite sized pieces
- Mix Vegetables with kale in large bowl
- Add in sunflower kernels
- Mix in dressing
- Squeeze Lime over mix
- Toss all ingredients well
- Serve and top with Salba Chia!